2008年10月31日星期五

t1m3 h@s g0n3 s0 f@st.....

without noticing...time have already go so fast....from a small little baby to a teenager...from kindergarden to secondary.....what V-juan say is correct....we have onli a fews more years before we separate and go into each own way.....2 more years is spm time....after spm den we will start working....mayb we will study university but all of us have different ambitions...means we wont be able to hang out or do stuff like we all do now...really must apreciate le....we must really enjoy during this time lw...let us when we grow up...we can always remember the sweet thing that happened in our secondary....hope we can still contact each other even after spm.....


My time has come for me to rise again,
Rise again to dominate the world,
Dominate the world as my master wish,
As my master wish is my command,
My command is for me to fullfill,
To fullfill what my master desired....

没有评论: