2008年10月14日星期二

S31 j3sz....

zzzz....today just read all her blog....walau... write so many bad thing behind me....but nevermind la... butcher de income is not stable... mayb she is short of money or business no good gua... tell her not to bad mouth lar.....btw... i am a good s@t@n's l1ttl3 b0y boi... so i wont waste my energy scolding this kind of low class person^^



I mayb blind but i am not deaf....and i know what u did behind me...
do that again and u will feel my wrath..... suffer for eternity and never know the meaning of joy and happiness again......


PS: not talk about u lor jess, it is just my own phrase... do miss understanding lor==

3 条评论:

Jesslyn Lee 说...

wat?!low-class ppl?u are d one la.ok?at least my stuff are much much more higher selling price than urs..dun jealous wit me la,asam!!d one who selling vege in d low-class market which is always crowed wit all d asam...
plz la,im nt so 'zi lian' n misunderstand it..
haha,asam oso gt secret.no need la,ppl noe tat al is abt vege...
no need to show off

Ashlyn 说...

haha.. u both fight so funny!

Jesslyn Lee 说...

cz he really a......
dunno hw to describe