2008年10月17日星期五

H@ppi d@y^^

Yes! you know what this mean? PMR is finally over...thx god...no more studying ad....i ad check my paper le... let me show ur my score,BI paper 1 :40/40,Science paper 1 :40/40,Math paper 1:39/40,Sejarah paper:51/60 and Geography 48/60...nice score rite?After went back to house, the first thing is to on PC... so miss my game lerT.T....later i with ming hui,jireh(suddenly so mature ad==),V-juan, wee seh and wei jian go watch eagle eye le... the movie damm nice le... u wan to know go see the movie cause i don wan spoil the movie... i tell u this movie den u will already know and this is not fun..... later on we sing k and who is with us? ANDREW!!!! first time see him sing le... he is damm good like at home got pratice de..haha...sing in the middle, den v-juan said got staff wearing halloween custome to scare people and give away prizes... we were just waiting for our turn until one of the normal staff came in and pack the thing.... we ask them why we never get surprise de and u know what they say? "i forget liao"zzzz..anyway this is a happy day in my life^^




Time may take away my appearance,my age,my strength,my power and my life...but they will not able to take away my determination and spirit.....

没有评论: