2008年10月24日星期五

B0r1ngzzzz d@yzzz....

what a boring day le today..shouldnt have come to the school today...but no choice,who ask my mum to force me go to school....so boring le..but nvm la,at least i got my favourite activities in school,that is gambling....oh gosh, u should see how much i won in these few days...hmm let me count....i won almost rm30!!!!more than my mother give money to me to eat every week...so happy le...now i can eat anything i wan le.....just now after skul rite, i think got a girl...whats her name ar?Ya chin mun,hope don spell her name wrong==looked very 'mesra' with leong chia choong le...so funny...u should see how they quarell...My heart told me mayb i should pronouce them husband and wife gua..haha...just now i saw resident evil 5 in my mozilla firefox le...remind me those days i wit wei xiang playing resident evil 4,kicking all those granados and bloody zombies smelly ass!!!ha so miss the day..but shit...play until the last chapter den cannot play le...so ham+cham...T.T


money is the root of evils...ya thats rite...in order to get the money,humans can sacrifice their face,their pride and their dignity...they can even use those kind of inhuman way which is much worse than killing to get the money...they are not animals,they are not beast but they are devils....these devils have corrupted by their own greed....do not follow the path they have choosen, for u will suffer in hell,consume by the darkness,never to see the world again....

1 条评论:

JiNeh Cool 说...

Therefore...you want to sacrifice your dignity and pride ?
I only will sacifice them when i do sumthing on bed...lol joke!