2008年10月19日星期日

PS3!!!!!! @nd h0rr0r g@m3s.....

lol...today when i go to the jj...the first i saw is ps3....so envy le those who got...my mouth is drooling*....there are so many favourite game that i like like clive barker's jericho, DMC 4, Silent hill:homecoming, siren:blood curse and many many more...my dad say if my PMr can get good result den he will buy me a ps3 le...so happy.....just now went to the game shop to look for games...i saw the silent hill trailer le...so nice....imagining i am the main character to solve the mysteries....later i continue to play my silent hill 4 le in pc....play until half and it is very tough but yet it is fun and scary...anyway...don wan kacau u lor..continue playing my silent hill 4 game...before i end my blog let me show u some of the coolest silent hill homecoming boss...

he is cool and one the silent hill classic boss... i will have a very hard time to find a way to kill this guy...sexy yet dangerous...this is how i describe her..apparently this boss is consist of five young womans combine together..looking forward to kill this boss..hehe^^the final boss in the silent hill...resembling a pregnant mother strapped to some spider legs....one of the hardest boss to defeat...


in the brightest day darkest night,no evil shall escape from my clutch..for those who worship the devil's might,prepare to taste my justice!!!

没有评论: