2008年10月26日星期日

n0 pmr,d1ff3r3nt f33l1ng,d1ff3r3nt day.....

PMR is oredi over....every1 should be happy....that include me...but for some reason....i very miss my PMR....the atmophere...really very quiet...quiet till like the whole skul already die....the time where i can see myself focus on something....everybody after PMR celebrated their day..but i just wish that PMR can be repeat again...where i can do my exams again...PMR, i miss u!!!!!




Torment In Me,
Torment Around Me,
Torment Be With Me.
Let Us Conquer Our Foes,
Do They Understand Our Pain?
No,They Dont.
Do You?
No.
Not A Soul Can.
For This,They Will Feel Our Torment,
The Torment That Inhabit My Soul....


PS:if u know this phrase and where does this come from..put your answer as comment....those who correct can get 1 free nasi lemak!^^

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

I dont know the answer or anything....just want to say...I MISS PMR 2!!