2008年11月1日星期六

w@,my cl@ss @ll pl@y m@pl3 st0ry?

wa....two days ago.... i heard from jess that she started playing maple story....lvl 11 magician....talking bout maple story making me think all the fun i had in maple story....she proudly say she lvl up to 11 in two day...but sis la...i can reach level 20 in a day in 3 hours without breaking a sweat...come on la....in game...u r really no match for me la....but still....i will come and join u lor....my main character in delphinus is going to married.....so yash,lish and jess, u all will get wedding invitations from me or^^but still, the reason i coming back to maple story is because the new job....pirate job...very cool le...hehe...don lvl up so fast lor...wait me den we do party quest 2gether....:] and mayyee,u r still noob in maple story....still no match....Blek!and jess..what is your character name or....i support u item^^


Rise again and be my servant,as my faithful servant who obey my command!!!

4 条评论:

JiNeh Cool 说...

maple again....xxxx

Naim Putera 说...

what the hell. you have no right to say 'ALL'. I never play maple!

Ashlyn 说...

ya la! me 2! i never play maple! i object maple! i don know how my bros beg me to let them play..

匿名 说...

you people are just so....bleh.