2008年11月4日星期二

@ f3ws m0r3 d@ys t0 g0....

haiz....a fews more days to go before holidays...i think we should be happy rite now....cause this is the moment we can be truly happy....and oso the last year we can enjoy ourself....because next year...new challenge will come and find us...and if u work not hard enough...i am afraid it is gonna be u who will fail...so my friend...cherish ur moment...for next year,good memory may not b always coming out...so my friend...plz enjoy urself....and oso thank u all for adding all kinds of flavour into my life,which make my life more meaningful and colourful...and oso let me live wit objective and not wandering around,thinking what my purpose in this world is...thank u all...for being a great and supportive friend...


we just got 1 life...because of it...den this 1 life...the only 1 life we got, will be always be our memory... so cherish it,colour it...even it is just 1 life....it can make a lot of different to u,and oso to others....life is precious....

2 条评论:

Naim Putera 说...

oh yea, you made my life colourful too, i mean...'my eyes' colourful with ur blue underwear today.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

lol...thank you...it is my pleasure to make my friends's life colourful^^