2008年11月9日星期日

h0l1d@ys...Y3@h!!!

holidays...the joys can be heard very clearly...very loudly...now the sound of the skul bell,the shout of the students,the voice of the teachers....is slowing fading away...which is replaced by the laughter of joy for the holidays...HOORAY!!!but it seem i miss my skul day more than my holiday...but nvm,cause the most important matter in my life is how to plan my holiday...arhhh...i think my holidays is fulltime gamer gua....today when i go steamboat with my family....eat till half way,i saw an indian guy selling toys to those who is eating at there....unfortunately,nobody wanna buy his toys....in those noisyness, i can sense his dissapointment...i try to help him but what can i do?i am just a boy who still nid his family to support him...slowly,he vanish into to darkness,dissapeared into it,all i can see is his shadow...now i realized,the economy is not stabil,a lot of people either loss their job or have problem....and the problem oso got into our family....now u all know...u all got ur nike shoes,branded cloth or other expensive things,u all should be grateful...cause life is hard...some even don know what is ADIDAS....the onli way to get out of this is to study hard and get a gud job...well, i hope u all know that life is hard even for those who is in moderate family...because money is easy to spend but difficult to earn...but a lot of people don know...hope u all realized it and try to save money to ease ur family burden....



I finally free from my master grasp,Lord Arthas......what should I do? I think I should start my journey in Northrend,the coldest part in Azeroth....You asking me who am I?Then I shall answer that I am a death knight,a death knight without name.....

1 条评论: