2008年11月18日星期二

0n3 ut@m@ tr1p!!!!

hehe...today i went to one utama with wei xiang lor...damm cool...actually this is my third time to one utama le....all my daddy lor....lazy to bring me to there....ok,enough of this....today,i went there and bought some games lor...and one of the games is Dead Space....very cool le.....but other than that,we never buy anything lor....cause too expensive....happy to see but sad to buy....no money ma....after that we circle the complex for awhile and go back de......later when i try to install my game which is Dead Space......an error came out.....it say cant initialize display hardware....WTF....later i go and check the EA official website and it say cant be supported by nvidia geforce 8500......so sad le.....EA,go to hell la!!!!!

I came from the depth of the hell....And I will pull you back to where I came from....Are you ready to face me,The Pit Lord?

1 条评论:

Naim Putera 说...

Dead Space? Oh yeaaaaa.

like hell paying that game.
those necromorphs came out of nowhere.

even the beginning also have to run for your life.they gave no weapons also.
'RUN isaac! get the hell out of here, the door's unlocked.' like hell how can i run when the alien is blocking my way?