2008年12月31日星期三

uNf@1r w0rLd........

Ahem.....do you think after I got my PMR result which is 7a's 1c,do you think that I am happy?NO!!!Infact I am more angry than happy....Do I mad on myself?Again NO!!!But y?You tell me....I am angry cause for us who studied very hard get this kind of result but how about other?I saw one fellow get straight A's and yet his English is worse than my grandmother!CAN U BELIEVE THAT!!!!and I don wan to name that fellow....If I compared him wit the last class,actually he is just slightly better than them...Is it Chinese?I don wan to tell cause I don wan to raise isues...But for those who know,u will know know who I am talking about....The fellow, the time he use for reading book is less then the time I use to go to the toilet to shit...So damm mad...So damm bias...It is not about the PMR standard is low,it is the unfairness of our goverment....If I compared Lish's GEO wit his GEO,I will say that Lish will have a better chance to score A than him....What the FUCK wit u goverment?Other race other kind of marking?Cant u just be a little fair?That is just all I ask,nothing more..But in the end,we as a student have to accept the fact....Cause this kind of thing will never change unless they learn.......

U say everything is equal, everything is same?DO u meant it?No I dont think so.....Even the sepet movie tells the story of a malay girl who scored 5a's in her SPM can go to the overseas while her Chinese bf..yeah thats rite scored 7a's cant even enter a local University....This world is too bias and I cant stand it..But I have to face it...This movie really describe our current condition and country.....So do u all agree wit me?

3 条评论:

Lishaanth 说...

1 totally agree with u wei!!! UR MA MAN!!!!

anyways i m not givin up without appealing To the government for a recheck..

CUZ I DAM BLOODY KNOW I did WELL!!
so see la

may god bless me! lol

JiNeh Cool 说...

YEAH i support you....i also behtahan....wah those weak student get straight A......siao la....but no point ma....who call you born in Malaysia haha

Lishaanth 说...

God call me leh!!! special spped dial summore!! lol5661