2008年12月9日星期二

pmr r3sults 1s g3tt1ng n3@rer.......

OMG.....i play and play and play till realize there is at least 3 more weeks b4 PMR results.... i was screaming like an idiot when i noticed about this...zzzzz....so guys,are you ready to face it,to embrace it?don ask me cause even me are oso not sure.....PS:my hands were trembling when i wrote this post....and for those christian fellows,Chritmas is near and i am here to wish you Happy Christmas....but for those who took PMR this year,you all better don ask for anything expensive cause after a few days when the PMR result come out..if good den ok lor...if bad den prepare to see your beloved christmas present destroyed by ur ANGRY parents....so hope u all wont ge the bad ending...=.=



feel my wrath!I only serve for the frozen throne!Bow down to the scourge!(ya i am totally addicted to dota==)

1 条评论:

JiNeh Cool 说...

Alla........PMR is nothing...no need afraid also.....my mumstill my mum...nth will change