2008年12月30日星期二

PMR r3sUlt d@y........

This day...1 of the most important day which i will never forget.....its the day that shall determined my path...either to the path of success or to the road of failure which i cant in....This day,my heart beat so fast, so loud till the sound produced by the cars and construction sites seems so quiet,compared to my heart beating sound....I dreamt about PMR result everyday which actually is a bad dream.....Even the cheerful me who think openly oso think that this time,my luck is not on my side....When I step into my skul,my foot steps seems so heavy as they were tied to a metal ball,preventing me for moving further...but I know this day,no matter what happen,I will have to face the fact....I saw every1 getting their result and they were looked so happy...I saw some of my friend's result,and they got good result...This make me more even anxious,cause my friend who got those result actually are just a bunch of average students,not good but oso not bad...Make me wonder how my result will looked like...But I cant waste any more time, and I grabbed my result...7A's and 1c....I nearly shed my tears....for I have got a result the I really wan...This day looked like the terminator movie,u r the John Conner who is the good guy while Ur parents is the terminator sent by the future to kill u during judgement day..And I survived it...Lastly....

Thank you mother,for encouraging and stayed by my side when I down....

Thank you father,for teaching me the important of study and oso to make me an useful person...

Thank you friends,for willing to teach me when i dont understand anything and oso willing to share my burdens and feelings.....

Thanks to all of u all,mayb because of u all,I managed to change my self,become a sucessful person,and throw away my former self....Thank you....It will be debt that even money cant pay...Thank you......

4 条评论:

Jo Jo Tey 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
匿名 说...

Don't give up...

JiNeh Cool 说...

Wa......your words so real....but in fact.......PMR standard is very low......many average students or weak students also obtain fews A....Last time SPR is much more harder..compare now...PMR is nth.
I think they should put our marks at the sijil there to compare ..lol
anyway....gratz to you....I have seem you changing....
Not the last time Pokemon card king haha

Raymond Leong 说...

Wah Shien Run talks in a new way...hahax