2008年12月21日星期日

m3rrY chr1stM@s!!!!!!

"we wish u merry Christmas,we wish u merry Christmas on a happy new year" thats is the phrase that keep ringing in my ears...well,fellow Christians, here I wish u merry Christmas and dont get spanked by ur parents because of PMR!!hehe^^I wan to wish my fellow classmates which is christian at 3 berlian:Jireh,WillIAm,Wei Chyi,Seow Fong,Alvina and one more is who ar?MAYE!!!hehe,nearly forget u even though u r the fellow who always kacau by me^^and 1 more thing,congrats to Jireh for going to move to another new house near the jaya jusco,welcome to our community......ermmm,what to say le,nothing le..hehe^^




this is a conversation between MAYE and Santa Claus in her dream during the Christmas Night....

Santa:Well,Maye, u have been a very good girl.What do you want for your present during Christmas?I will guaranteed that your present will arrive in no time!
Maye:Thanks Santa for your compliment!Actually there are a lot of thing i wanna wish for...but for this Christmas,I think i wanna wish for this........
Santa:Dont be shy,u can ask for anything as long it is not impossible==!
(wondering what could it
be?)
Maye:I think I wanna have Antiseptic cream and Painkiller for my this Christmas......
Santa:(thinking,what in the world does she want that for?)Its ok....but why do you want to wish these 2 items for present?Dont you think it is a little bit unusual for a girl aged 15 years old to wish for these presents?I thought girl like to wish for barbie doll,cosmetic stuffs and handsome boyfriend......
Maye:Actually that thing u spoke just now is my top priority...But for this year,I think this 2 items are the most important....Do you want to know why?
Santa:Ya,I want to know...Why?
Maye:You really want to know about it?
Santa:Yes,I really want to know,So Please tell me now!!(getting impatient)
Maye:Do you really really wan to know?
Santa:Just tell me wont you!You are really getting on my nerve!!!I will forfeit your request to ask for present if you keep doing like this....
Maye:okok!!Dont do that...(starting to cry)actually this year i am sitting PMR.....
Santa:So?PMR is already over right?
Maye:Ya thats the point!!(cry even louder)i knew that i dint do well in PMR and the result is coming in 1 or 2 weeks!!!
Santa:So nothing will happen right?For what you ask these items?
Maye:......(Santa can be dumb sometimes).......
Santa:AHEM!!!I know what you saying..Dont think I dont know you are talking bad about me...
Maye:Sorry...sorry....actually if i dont do well in my PMR,my parents will whacked and spanked me....So thats why I ask these two items for my present.....
Santa:Sob,sob...So sorry to hear that.....Ok,I will give these items as your present.....
Maye:Thanks Santa!
Santa:No problem!In fact I am giving you extra large Antiseptic Cream and painkillers which is enough for ur entire life!!!
Maye:=.=gee..thanks...So cya later,Bye Bye!!!
Santa:Bye Bye!!!HOHOHO!!!

by the next day after Christmas,Maye is shocked to see a giant Antiseptic cream and painkillers which is large enough to fill a whole van in her house compound....Maye said:"he betul betul give me a giant Antiseptic cream and painkillers=.=!"

Finally when the result come out...Maye was crying but her parents was overjoyed....Guess what?Maye scored straight A's in her PMR...She was crying for she had wished for the wrong present.......So now what to do with the present?

Kolian Maye,for asking present that are totally useless for her....Really kolian...I sent my sympathy to you,Maye...Shienrun=.=

Hehe,that is the end of this incident...PS:/Maye really kolian and and kesian,she really deserved sympathys from you all...So y u all guys waiting for...go and congrats her and at the same time sympathy her=.=

And one last thing,I wish u all a Happy Christmas again and Maye,please dont be so sad :>



1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Man,you create this conversation by yourself ah?????? Damn bored!!!But got a little bit funny lah!!!!HAHA^^