2008年12月2日星期二

mY m0th3r,mY w0rld.....

mother....how i want to describe her le....i wanted to describe her.....but in a more special way....here is how i describe her.....



my mother is a tree,a tree that shades me from the fiery hot sun..

my mother is just like a sun,a sun that emits light which will light up my way,show me the way of truth...

my mother is just like a moon,a moon that acompanies me when i am alone......

my mother is just like soil,soil that nourishes me to let me grow up......

my mother is just like a warm glow,a warm glow which will comfort me when i need her the most...

my mother is just like a light in a darkness,a light which cheer me up when i am afraid....

my mother is just like a sky,a sky which i can see everyday to prevent me from getting boring....

my mother is just like rain,rain that fall on me just make sure i be a healthy person.....

I am just a little tree...it is her who brought me to this world....let me see this beautiful world....and also bring joy to my world.....

My mother,my world,my life.....



Wei Chyi,Happy Belated Bday!Actually i oso forget ur bday..==

2 条评论:

JiNeh Cool 说...

...wa....i cant believe....that..
GENG WOR....thses word realy from your own a?...MATURE D WOR

匿名 说...

I first cant believe what you have written......Anyway, I am sure your mother will be proud of you!!!