2008年12月14日星期日

d0t@ k1a.....

woah....for those who know about dota,u will know the meaning of this post name...yeap, i am totally addicted to dota....everyday, i will sure play dota...don know why,mayb because its in my blood?haha...but this game is totally nice le....no wonder it is still one of top most favourite game after 5 years....playing dota reminds me how i play dota 2 years ago...really miss that day ler...last time i so noob until jason,wan xiang and jireh keep killing me le...some more bully me in game...hehe but now different ad....almost everybody know me in ucplay...cause too pro mah!(shhh.don tell any1)haha....jireh and wan xiang,got 1 thing to tell you, u are no longer a match for me..hehe..and any1 playing ucplay come and find me, XxR.I.PxX....and let me pawn you!muahahaha.....Zzzz...When i pawned you,just let me say something: May god bless you,rest in peace Amen.....so see what, fast join me la....hehe onli Yik soon can onli fight me in dota....^^and one more thing,don leave when you r in my game,or there is just 1 thing nia,prepare for 60 days holidays or get banned lor==


Forget Your Enemies but Don't Forget Their Names

Genius has it's Limit but Stupidity Don't!!

The Secret to Success is to know something NoBody Knows!!!

I have nothing to declare except my genius....

Nobody Threatens Me Unless they are looking for their coffin....

2 条评论:

JiNeh Cool 说...

I am not in your match? lol? Funny...I think we don really have match before.....how can you so sure?huh? I am jsut no time to play with you...and my ucplay got problem....

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

just face it...play wit you so many time....got kill oso ks nia....score oso check liao...u really cannot fight wit me la...onli yik soon can...zzz