2009年8月15日星期六

th@nks...............

After this Friday,I finally realized how important friends are in you life.They can be the one who guides you in your life or they can act as a listener which you pour out your feelings to them.Unlike parents,friends are better because they actually understand you what you are trying to do.Frankly speaking,I would rather tell my friends everything than tell my parents a single thing.Example:you get bad result in your exam and you feel sad bout it and yet you get scolding from your parents.Instead of scolding,maybe they should comfort us and teach us where we wrong.Thats why I always said that friends understand us better than our parents.Parents,they just know to scold us when we did something wrong but friends will advise us when we did something wrong.See the difference?This is what makes me closer to my friends than parents.Somehow,I felt that Vincci's condition is almost as same as mine(just guess).By the way,I would like to thank to my friends,Jie Ying,for fanning me when I sick.Wei Qian,for giving me medicine even though she still need it.Vincci,for giving me milk even though she want it badly.Melanie,for caring bout me and giving me milk.Lish,for understanding my situation and dont force me to do duty.(Lish,I swear I would not disappoint you.)Yik Soon,for caring bout my condition.Baobei,for caring bout me too.And I would like to thank this person the most,Man Kit for spending his money to buy ice and also going down to canteen all the way from forth floor just to buy some food for me.I was really touched by what you guys did.

Today just had an argument with my parents.Damn piss off with them.Just because I sick,they scolded me like nobody business.Some more say if I need to be admitted to hospital,they would not care bout it and ask me to go hospital by myself.Scold me till even funeral and die these two words also came out.If I were to die,I would even much more happy cause I finally can get out from this rotten place.Thats why,I would rather die than stay with you all.For what I need to torture myself?Staying with you all makes my life shorter.(All parents are different.Dont argue with me if you think I am wrong.Everybody have different opinion.If you criticise me,you are not any much better than a retarded jerk.Tell me nicely then I will respect you,scold me then expect a kick to your ass!)

5 条评论:

sHirOu_chAN 说...

Actuali, i juz do nt reli gud 2 take care of u tat day. Anyway, i hope u can get well soon. Lyk brandon says, tis is wat we call "batu unjur family"(B.U.F.). BUF

JiNeh Cool 说...

ERrrr..Well..I think parents is the most understand us. Just that sometime we feel that they talk too incessantly. May you are in different condition. My parents treat me the most good..especially my mother..she will always share what she have to me. When I just cough a little , she will start to ask :" You cough? Need medicine?
Only me is the one who refuse to accept her love, always show temper on her, talk to her with bad attitude. Whereas friends..ya they are considerate to me too. Just because we are in the same level, we are close. When I tell my problems to friend..ya they act as LISTENER only,some may help but likely less. However, when I tell my problems to my mum, she will analysis it in a mature way and tell me what should I do in future. We cant expect they become like our friends, because they are forever our parents, although we are 30 years old. In their eyes, we are still a kid only.
I still think that only parents will understand completely about us because are the one who take care me fore 16 years.
I saw before siew fong's family, siew fong just treat her mother as friend, she can say the F word or any private discussion in front of her parents..their connection is so close.
Shien run..err may be in our age,what we do might always think on our own angles or views only. Try imagine now if you are a person without parents..dont tell me friends will keep you in their house.
Well, or may be is your daily attitude to your parents not so good and you dun realize it,,conflict happen lo.
Just appreciate your parents ! JY
And one thing, I feel that you are quite easily touch le lol

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

jireh,if you were in my shoes,u will surely know what i am going through rite now.my parents is the total opposite of urs.

Sillyaaron 说...

Lol...I want a kick at my ass!!!So~~~I m going to scold u...Lol...dunno wanna scold wat cause my parents more or less like urs also...but sometimes they do respect me...so no comment...Blek~~~

Melanie 说...

don't think so much bout that n take care. cheer up!
We will always be there for you! That's what friends for~
Best Wishes,
MEl