2009年8月9日星期日

T@g.......

Lolx,Wan Xiang taged me since a few months ago,now I only decide to do it.XD


1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
-- Neck?Penis?Nipple?I can go on but for the sake of my readers,I wont.XD

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
-- Lazy...Still thinking bout the fucking fatal frame 3......School was not in my mind.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo WITH?
-- Wei Xiang?Dont know,forgot ad.

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
-- No.Why should I?There is no one that will say bad things bout own self.

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?
-- I will if I can but under one condition,your blood-donating equipment must be clean and free of HIV.Dont because I help people and I am the one who need people's help. =.=

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
-- Should you ask this question?Of course la!

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
-- Nobody.For what you want someone dead?I rather watch them tortured by me than letting them die.Wakaka

8. What does your last text message SAY?
-- You love me mah?hehe?~secret~

9. What are you thinking about right now?
-- Fatal Frame 3.Thinking on how to play the game without getting scared.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
-- no need ad.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
-- 3 a.m.....Why so late AH?I was masturbating........jk jk XD

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
-- Lol,I hardly wear any shirt in my house so no comment.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
--Ya!Rei,the fatal frame 3 character.

14 Who was the last person who texted you?
-- ~secret~

Tag 10 person?
No need lar,you want you go and tag. =.=`

没有评论: