2009年8月3日星期一

r@nd0m........

R@ND0M
Have you ever had a strange feeling that you are going to faint and scare when you walked or ventured into a place which you are unfamiliar with it?You can say me crazy,but I really like that kind of feeling which make me scare and excites me.Now I am looking for a term that describes this kind of feeling.Any1 can help me?

R@ND0M
If this world dont need any money to do something and you ask me what is my dream job,I will surely answer that I want to be a ghost hunter or adventurer.Adventurer sounds normal but I think you will laugh at my first option.Lol XD(I never choose these jobs cause they dont give me salary or the job description is too funny)

R@ND0M
Been crazy about horror and ghost games lately.Maybe because of the Chinese Ghost Month?You should see a guy playing ghost game in youtube,it is so hilarious.Now my current list of ghost games that MUST be play are

RESIDENT EVIL 4(currently playing)
SIREN2
FATAL FRAME3
KU-ON
Silent Hill 4

RE4 is normal for me,its not scary unless you run out of ammo and have to rely on you tiny pesky little pocket knife to kill a bunch of crazy gay zombies.(@.@)Siren 2,oh gosh,this game really scares the hell out of me.The zombies cant be kill which mean no matter how you stick your godly weapon into their ass,they will rised back to fuck you off.KU-ON,scary as well because of the fucking hard-to-kill ghosts,it takes at least 7 hit to kill a minor ghost.Major one?Dont ask me.Silen Hill 4 is ok except sometimes of its fucking scary ghosts appearing scene.FF3,worse than SIREN2 because you have to control a girl character.The girl cant run fast and it is only matter of time before the ghosts kill you off. And the ghosts,they are beautifully made in detail,which mean when you looked at them,you are looking on real fake ghost.Fucking god sake!


R@ND0M
After I keep watching the SIREN 3 game,for some time,I thought there is a village which is really cursed.This village is called Hanyuda Village.When I grow up,I think the first thing that I will do if I were in Japan is to find this village.you can look for the details in here at http://www.shibito.com/e/top_hp.html.Btw,there is a real blog for a character in SIREN3 whose name is Howard Wright.The time of his disappearance is full of mysteries.You can check his blog at my blog list which is located at the left sidebar.

Some of the videos of the guy that I mentioned just now.

First............



Second...........



Hanyuda Village Footage.......


PS:please turn off the music video to enjoy the fellow screan! XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why adults always like to blame other people even though they are the one who made mistakes?Dont give me an answer that say because they are adults,I box you only know ah.

2 条评论:

May Yee 说...

because they think they are right? some ppl mau jaga muka,ego so they say they're right la.maybe they dont wanna be corrected by a person much younger than em..

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

wa.y u so clear de?always having this kind of situation ah?haha.got watch my video?its funny le. XD