2009年6月28日星期日

Tr@nsf0rm3rs

LOL.Yesterday just went out with Wei Xiang and my parents to JJ to watch Transformers 2.Before we reach there,something told me that today will sure have a jam.....And I was right.Zzzz..=.= Waited at there just for a parking like a dumb ass doing nothing.Ok...This post gonna contained lots of spoiler.So if you want to watch it,why dont you stop reading my post by punching yourself until you are unconscious....I tell you all,for those who dont like to watch Transformers,I can guarantee that you have a really bad taste in watching movie.....So the movie starts like this....!@#$%^&*() and in the end Megatron ran away like a coward.A lot of spoiler right?Told you all to stop reading lor...However there is one moment where like everyone heart has stop beating because of a scene..I dont want to tell you la,let you all suspense a little bit.XD Sorry to make you all to spend a little money to watch the particular scene that I told you just now.Till now,Bye!


In conjunction of MJ's dead,I will tell you all why he is irreplaceable in my next post titled the 'irreplaceable'.

没有评论: