2009年6月3日星期三

gu@ t3mpUrUng tr1p......

Whoa,finally have the time to sit down properly and write what happened in these few days.For the first three days,I went for prefect camp and later i went for Tempurung Cave trip for two day.I just managed to sleep for a few hours during these few days and the result is I have panda eyes.Even though it was tiring but I am glad that I went for the trip because all my best buddies were there.We had a lot of fun at there and it was an unforgettable moment.I think Tempurung Cave is a nice place to explore especially for those who like adventure.Just like people said,do not judge a book by its cover.That is so true.Before I ventured into the cave,I thought it was just some normal trip but I went in,the inner beauty of the cave just simply cant be explained by words alone only.My eyes was like glued to the beautiful scenery,unable to take them off.I just wonder,is there any place that is just as magnificent as this place?It was so beautiful.....Luckily Vincci dint go,if not all of us will be stuck at there going nowhere.(think yourself hehe)Later on the second day of the trip,we went to Sungai Klah which is famous for its hot spring.We have a lot of fun at there but unfortunately I dint manage to snap some photos.Luckily Melanie did took some photos.So you can refer them from her blog(http://justthegirliam.blogspot.com)By the way,dont look at her perasan pictures,its boringXD.Thats all for today cause i wanna go and sleep...ZzZz

2 条评论:

Melanie 说...

I'm not Beast, okay?!
And almost half of those pictures are from me! Copyright from Melanie.
I know it's too late... Sigh...

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

beast ma beast la.my blog my copyright.serve u right haha.XD blek XP