2009年6月24日星期三

1d10ts.....

Hold on guys,the next post I am going to write will be full of dirty and censored words.So don't say I dint give you warning.Now sit down and enjoy the show.There is one particular prefect,this fucking Indian prefect(I am sorry Lish)who like to think he is a fucking boss.Since on the 1st day of camp,even though I am the leader for my group,this fucking looking idiot prefect always try to walk in front of me,pretending he is the leader.Never mind,I still can take it because I am not that kind of person who really care bout it and I try to ignore him.Its OK,I am still cool.But during the activities which require teamwork,this fucking fellow dint even has the initiative to help us and he can even stared at my eyes doing nothing while we are doing our work.So when I ordered him to do work,you know what did he said?"U angkat la."What the fuck is this brainless fucker trying to do ah?If it wasn't there is facilitators at there,I will surely give him a nice turning kick right to his fucking looking face!So when he rejected,I scolded at him like nobody business and he eventually decided to help us,unwillingly.I said "Serve you right."During the time when the leaders have to give a speech,I purposely talked about him and when I looked at him,he quickly shook his head down because he knew he was the one I was speaking about at that time.Kanine,become prefect very great ah?Just because it is your first year as a prefect den very great ah?If you think you are the boss den I become the god la your mother!I m ur senior and did I show that kind of attitude?NO!Always talking to girls means u are very handome ah?U know wat?U r worse than a rotten corpse.Why dont you use your mirror to look at yourself?Body oso out of shape somemore wan show off.Siam la pukitma!U r nothing but a fuck fucking looking fucker with a useless fucking brain trying to do meaningless fucking thing!U think this year they wont come and find u ah?Nvm,next year,when u join our prefect board,den u will truly realized what is hell.So enjoy it while u can.And btw,did u use sewage water to bath?Your body stink but worse than a rotten corpse!R.I.P AMEN!

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

nice nice.