2009年6月16日星期二

f@ilur3

I felt that I become restless....

I felt that I become senseless....

I felt that I become worthless....

I felt that I become defenceless....

I felt that I become useless....

I felt numbness....

Why this is happening to me?

I cant hold on to it any longer....

It sounds too much to take it.....

Failure is slowly seeking into me....

Within my body,my soul are slowly breaking into pieces...

Good dreams have slowly drifted away from me....

For every seconds passed by,my soul is slowly pulled into the depth of abyss,plunged into the eternal darkness....

I can feel that my soul is suffering and in agonizing pain....

My soul tried to scream for help....

But my effort is futile....

I slowly to lose grip on myself....

I become a failure........

I am addicted to computer...Zzzzzz


Freak-Noob aka Wan Xiang,happy noobish bday!XD

1 条评论:

Sumitra 说...

You're a failure?