2009年1月22日星期四

ch1n3s3 n3vv y3@r,GONG XI FAK CAI!!!XD

since CNY is coming,i decided to change my blog picture into like chinese style building picture!When CNY is around the corner,which mean its fire crackers time!!Inside my store room got whole bunch of fire crackers,range from little rocket to RM120 for 3 sticks de giant rocket,from small red crackers to super loud ball bomb...Gonna miss it when i scared some1's wit out of it..XD,know that CNY is coming,sure got 1 thing sure cannot forget de...what is that?Ang Pao la of course!!So prepare to empty ur pocket money and make it as an Ang Pao for me^^Ehh,don run la!U still own me an Ang Pao la!XD..note:(i cant give u all cause i havent married,so no ang pao for u all,but u all whether got married or no married oso must give ang pao to me!heheXD)

Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni Ya,Go Xi you for giving me ur ang pao!(try to sing this song in the normal Gong Xi song..and again,Dont forget my Ang Pao!XD)CNY FELLOWS!

16 条评论:

May Yee 说...

weird lyric.youre a lousy song writer.and i'm serious.and..i hate chinese new year songs.

May Yee 说...

that,i'm serious too.

May Yee 说...

goodbye lamo.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

i lame,u lamest la,of course u christian ma,zzz,no le i think u are the osama's helper..

May Yee 说...

christianity and chinese new year are not related.eventhough i'm a christian,i'm also a chinese.CHINESE new year.use your brain use your brain.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

u r chinese meh?i thought all these years u r a sakai..=.='

May Yee 说...

sakai is not a race you dumbass.*knocks your vegetabled head*
*gasp*

got echo!

May Yee 说...

brainless!

qunyuan 说...

Hahaha... Very cute la you... I will give you angpao... Empty de... Haha... I wonder why you like to fight and play with the girls... Haha... Still de same since primary school... Happy New Year!!

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

wa,brainless people like u oso know this brainless word?I never mention that sakai is a race,u r the one who say it.so get a life,brainless!FART FACE!XD

May Yee 说...

but we were talking bout races.stupid.use commonsense.you bore me.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

zzz,bore ma leave my blog la...nobody force u to come into my blog..zzz and pls don try to raise up a fight...i am quite moody these few days..plz...i think u as my friend and i know u just wanna play wit me but don overdo it...i quite moody...sorry

May Yee 说...

0.o okay.sorry then.

Lishaanth 说...

lol

Unknown 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
Ashlyn 说...

shienrun.. may i know wats wrong with u? seriously, ur getting really aggresif! i mean, u still bully gals but u were not this aggresif back then..