2009年1月14日星期三

d1ff3r3nt y3@r,d1ff3r3nt view......

now we are in the year 2009,which mean that we must say good bye to the year 2008....before PMR,we will oways said that PMR is hard,PMR is tough and so on....Now we r in form 4,most of us will expect to face the challege that we cant imagine....As I said,I was quite suprised to see how tough is it in Science stream....I can see even our top scorer like Jess even wan to transfer to art stream just because she cant study bio...So this really prove how tough is form 4...A little advice from me,If u cant score well in Math or Science,den I advice u to transfer to art class cause study in Science stream don just require hardwork,it also require some talent and determination...So if u lack any of this, stay out off Science stream....Now I am in form 4 and whenever I looked back to the day when I got my PMR result,compare PMR wit form 4,PMR is nothing...I mean PMR is really easy if u keep trying,willing to study...But for form 4,hardworking is just really not enough if u know what I am trying to say...But for me,I am willing to accept this challenge to prove that I can excel well in Science stream.....hehe..But I am quite lucky cause I have my mother who is a chemistry teacher to teach me Chemistry and our beloved form teacher,Pn.Yap,who is excellent in teaching Physic...and she really succeeded making me love Physic...Other teacher such as BI teacher,Pn Ngai and A.math teacher,Pn Lee oso help me to understand English and Add math better..^^anyway to those my friends who is still in other class,you will oways forever be my friend....So promise me 1 thing,study hard and excel well in ur exam so we can see each other result pass wit flying colour.......

Soon 2 more year will pass and we will face our SPM...after this we will choose our own path and separate....which mean we will not see each other often or worse,we will not meet again....I was so sad to think about this...But this kind of thing,sooner or later we oso have to face...So tell me,even if we separate,will I able to see u all again and will ur all still wanted to see me and treat me as ur friend?Tell me....

2 条评论:

Jesslyn Lee 说...

wow,so many ppl oso wan change clas leh,why say me nia..biologi really useless,nt wat i suppose to study..stupid cell..
T.T..sad to talk bout graduation..tink oso wan cry.bt nvm, we sure can everyday meet the market.dun try to rampas my business lo.

Ashlyn 说...

no way.. u take ur account! i don want to even interfere or even nudge that area... its just bizarre for me...