2009年1月20日星期二

m0Ody d@y.....

walau today so moody.....all because of that damn fucking counsellor...don wan to mention his name,his name is even not worth to speak than a BABI's shit!!!ok,b4 i go and scold him again...let me tell u wat happen....today,when i went to the telephone booth which is near to the office to call my mum..I heard him calling me...He ask me:"do u have the permission to use the phone?"because i don have time to ask for permission from the person in the office,so i say no...Know what he said?"U think u prefect u can do anything u wan ar?"Kanine fucking *****,b4 i say this word...people oways told me that biatch is for educated person to scold onli...but scolding u Kanine fucking bitch is ad gud for u lor....wan me to scold u biatch?for u bitch is enough,not nid to give face for a fucking noob person like u....If he tell me in a polite manner,mayb i still can accept it..But he scold in front of every1 like i did something very bad...Pukimat,u think every prefect got do everything they wan ar?If i can do aything i wan,y don i kik ur lampa rite now?!!!Cb kia,somemore wan to threaten me to penalise me or to send me to Pn Sia....U think u r discipline teacher ar?U counsellor can psp me ar?Tell me, Ur MOther!U as a counsellor,ur job is to solved student's problem onli lar kepo!!We give u problem,u go and solved our problem,thats it.Dont try to move ur fucking ass from ur fucking chair cause student come and find u to solve their problem,not u go and find them!!!So like like this,U go and do headmaster la puki!!!Or u have so much energy to do the walking ar?Go and do yoga or bumping till i say stop lar!!!This little problem u oso wan to send me to Pn Sia ar?If i go out scold somebody,den i kena death penalty ar?I know u r turning old,but at least use ur brain ma...NO brain ma use ur Ass la,IDIOT!!!!LAstly,he told me that he will watch me..WATCH me?O.oU have really no idea who u r talking to....Really got gut ar...Bravo!!U wan to watch me?Go and watch urself la b4 I WHACKED UR LAMPA OFF UR KONEK SACK LA!!!!AND AFTER UR LAMPA DROP,I WILL MAKE A SPECIAL RECIPE CALL MR ****'s FRIED TESTICLES...DON MAKE ME WHACKED U TILL DEATH AND PEE AT UR GRAVE LA U PUKI!!!!!!
i rather put pig picture than putting ur ugly,retarded,puki,fucking looking face in my blog...U will just taint my blog nia,So ASS OFF,FUCKER!!!!

5 条评论:

MGR Mr Gopi Raj 说...

i think u diffinately pist off woth the teacher....who is tat ****** teacher u r talking about . any way be cool . oni 1 year left for ur pegawas thingy so stay cool .

wanxiang 说...

lolx !

Naim Putera 说...

chill.

you get offended just by that.
i got scolded alot. cuz i am the class president aso. sure i kene kaukau. never bising also.

teachers are sometimes like that. so, just chill la.

qunyuan 说...

Sheinrun, well, your language is too matured for me, the short kindergarden girl... Haha... I actually very 'bo song' with 'him' today... He knew that chinese new year is just a few days left and yet he cut the chinese boys' hair.... What a stupid and mean pig he is.... Pity the chinese boys only... Very stupid right? Anyway, Sheinrun, don't bother about him.... He is not worth for you to scold and angry with... Be happy! I want to see the happy Sheinrun after chinese new year... I would like to wish you Happy Chinese New Year!!

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

oh thx qun yuan!XD u know wat?u sometimes really did a good job changing people's mood!keep it up girl!^^