2009年2月5日星期四

ch1n3s3 n3vv y3@r m3m0r13s + r3c3nt s1tu@t10n...

so long never post liao...like 1 week+...lazy nia plus the skul subjects are very tough and i nid to study them,thats y seldom blog lor...this year chinese new year damn boring...nothing to say...ang pao oso less than rm100,pay finish all my debt den left 30+...haiz...but nvm la,at least got leng lui ma this chinese new year...Ahem,i mean not the skul de la...is my mother's fren de daugther.... that day was the 4th day of chinese new year..as usual,my family will sure go and visit my mother's old fren...she got a daughter which is very pretty and gorgeous,which is same age wit me....every year sure never fail to see her de..but this year..ZOMGWTF!!!she looks so different!pretty dao she can fight wit jun jun lor.....walau eh,if i could not control myself,who knows wat will happen that day XD...haha,when we visit my mother's fren,that moment that i cant forget the most is when she looked at me den i looked at her b,later both of us turn to other side because too shy liao..haha,really shok shok shok ar...cant really describe that situation....after that,when i surveyed the surrounding of the house because of too boring...den i noticed something,she oso got up from her seat and start walking to her room den later she stand behind my b for a long time b4 she go away cause my family wan ciao le...damn,if onli i could mustered up my courage,turn away and talk to her...just because of like that,i slip a good chance,it is like everybody told u 'So long suckers!'and i have to admit it that i really hate this kind of situation T.T...anyway,when we wanna go b that time,that situation is kinda awkward bcause.....her mother told me to talk,communicate more wit her and go and know more each other like smsing and msning..really paiseh le XD..mayb her mother already treat me as her future son in law..hehe..but if i let my parent see this post,den i really cham lor =.='

now bout the thing that happend recently,is that skul life is getting more and more boring..i wonder how those old days,the mathematician can so damn bloody good...even can create all those kind of freak algebra thingy...if i got time machine,sure go b to that time and kill all of them...now i just love science and ad math onli...other thing totally dont attract my attention at all...there is one thing that evryone will sure think alike,that is when we r in that form,we will feel very boring...but after we advance to higher form,den we will feel that the previous form is much more fun that current form.....life is like that,face it...if u cant change it,face it....


Naim,do u have to leave us?when u leave,there will be less 1 clever in our skul,there will be oso less 1 computer geek in my life,there will be oso oso less 1 fellow to be bully by me,and lastly, less 1 crazy and emo people in my life...Naim,will miss u forever T.T

4 条评论:

Jesslyn Lee 说...

wat?!ppl treat you as future son-in-law?
dun dream la..she said tat to you cz she wan you to shuang den can get discount if she buy vege frm you..
get it?

Lishaanth 说...

hahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!! omg i cant stop HAHAHHAH!!

Ashlyn 说...

eww. so perasan.. the mother was just trying to be nice to u la.. i bet the gal also was trying to be nice to u.. like jess says, to get some extra veggies when she visits ur grocery stall... lol

Unknown 说...

Happpy B'day Sheinrun!Sorry for the late wishes..i did not get to use the computer..and i did not see you in school either..so..sorry..lols...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!

^^