2009年2月17日星期二

the m0m3nt .....

The moment I saw you,I knew that you are the one for me.....but things don't turned up the way I expected...

After that incident,you and I are just like stranger even though we are in the same class and did know each other....

When you say you want to break up,my mind is full of thoughts...is it my fault or I did something wrong?I kept wondering what is the reason ...even though I am willing to let you go,but my heart just wont let you go,but eventually I decided to let you go.....

But the moment your tear fell from your little eyes,from your tears,I know what you are trying to say...Sigh,I cant write anymore,but I have to write.....

You say you want to break up because you don't get used to everything happened since this relationship started...tell me,does every relationship that has just started will expect to have a smooth start like other relationships who have gone through hardship and obstacle for a long time?But I wont blame you cause I know you are not prepared yet and I know you need some time and space for your own self and also to think...

Even though we are just friends now,but I think that we looked more like strangers than friends...even though we meet each other everyday,but I am feeling like either one of us is transparent or not exist...I really miss the moment before we get started like when we chat and play together...even though we are friends now,but we are not the friends that last time used to be...In terms,we are friends,BUT in reality,we are strangers....

If I knew that this would happen,I would wished that I never met you at the first place..If I knew this would happen,I would just follow my parent's advice and go to boarding school....If I knew that this would happen,I wished I never fall for you and be together with you...If I knew this would happen,I wished I was transferred to 4 Berlian...because....

In the end,I am the one who heart broken the most...
In the end,I am the one who suffered the most...
In the end,I am the one who get the most and worst impact...
In the end,I am alone to bear all these pains...

BUT in the end,no matter what,I still love you.....

I feel like I wanna die right now,but I cant..just cant...because I have lost the mood to die or to live...My life is just like a sail in the middle of the sea without paddle,I will just follow anywhere wherever the wind and current bring me to...My life is just like a human without purpose,lost all his will to live on...like a living zombie...

I wished we can start all over again..accept me back...or at least be the friends that we last time used to be.....but I think this thing will never happen.not even in dream...

But I want you to know that I love you,and I still love you right now....

With a tear that roll out from my eyes for the first time in these few years and dropped onto my palm,I end this post,unable to write furthermore......

my fren...this is my feeling and my emotions..i hope u will respect my feeling and try no to do something that will hurt me furthermore,tq....

10 条评论:

Ashlyn 说...

shienrun.. i'm so sorry.. poor you.. you had never been in any relationship before right? it goes like this.. after breakup, even though u say ur still friends, there are still some stuff that changes.. but time will cure all... time really do.. just relax, shienrun.. don cry.. god.. ur suppose to be the great mighty super ego shienrun and not cry lonely shienrun.. wake up shienrun.. it hurts me ti see my friend this way.. u have to move on.. find more hopes.. remember, u said it urself.. ur special..

Ashlyn 说...

we all will be ther for u, forever.. me, maye, yashna, melanie and alvina.. we're here.. don worry...

May Yee 说...

:D yeap.hehe.our asam.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

i did not cry..i was just sad...it s kinda weird that tears fall for your eyes and u r not crying...yes i been through some relationship...but the last relationship..it was ok after break up....but this time..i have no idea what i have to do....let the time pass through...

Ashlyn 说...

maye: haha.. our asam..

asam: keep ur stall in shap lo! don cry! later all the veggie sour d...

Jesslyn Lee 说...

wow,sexy profile photo??
hahaahaha

Ashlyn 说...

Jess: i think he's trying to be sexy but we all know he can.. tsk.. tsk.. tsk...

Raymond Leong 说...

You'r wrong for thinking that!Love is not only the thing in thin huge world!You still can do many thing..Of course Don't only study(I know you wont xD) and claim ur self ur life is boring ( as Mel says that)..You can be brave and talk to her..Timid will make you fail like when I'm form1!But now y life is really great btw..and of course you can make it better..And also you still have friends like ms.kepochi says...
Maybe some fren wont care you(like that WILLIAM!!)
But sometimes fren that r noit close wit you (for me such as Yik Soon,Ming Hui and Wei Jian)
They will care about me..haha..
But life is something great..Dun be too sad..If she didnt apprecaite you is she cnt see ur goodness..

And dun keep bullying girls ad la ok??It's very ungentleman

Sumitra 说...

AND YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU DON'T NEED LUCK!!! I'm so sorry.

Sillyaaron 说...

I agree wat leong say...Be brave n take the 1st step to be frenz wit her just like last time...If u need help u can ask me...I will be there whenever any1 need me...N btw she just can use to be in a relationship...It means u still have a chance...Wat about take my advice???GO N CHASE HER...