2009年3月1日星期日

n3v3r 2 b3 b0th3r by 1t @g@1n.....

i will never bothered by it again..i swear...never ever again....what done is done....what past is past...now i step outside in this reality,knowing actually what is happening around me for the first time....i felt all my senses are coming back to me...never to be blinded by the sadness surrounded me all this time...i am free...free to do anything...never to be bothered by past again....instead i am curious of what my future would look like...its time to let go and step forward..mayb i lost something,but look on the bright side,i am no longer burdened by something...here i am again..the old cheerful,happy go lucky,playful,naughty Shienrun..so some peaceful moment has been given to you all...and i wan to take it back..those out there who know who i am talking about..enjoy the sweet moment while you can..WAKAKA XD


Man,I am going to ASEAN scholarship interview next month..but i prefer PETRONAS scholarship....i will see which is the best....

1 条评论:

Sumitra 说...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Question: Does this mean you're still gonna bully other ppl? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!!?!?!?