2009年3月3日星期二

unpr3d1ct@bl3

In our life,life can be unpredictable.....
You will never know how it happen....
You will never know when it happen....
You will never know why it happen.....

Who knows the first game is created by one of the NASA fellow...

Who knows the insane and not logic Albert Einstein is the world greatest physicist which we will have to learn his formula like E=mcc?(damn, cant he just be a little bit stupid?)

Who knows that the Microsoft company which is built by Bill Gates,the person who fail in his test and never graduate and he graduate ONLY 20 years later....

Who knows that the first living thing sent to the outer space was none other but an ordinary dog?And I stated here clearly,a DOG not a HUMAN!!!!

Does everyone know that the banana is actually a kind of flower,not a fruit?

Life is unpredictable and full of surprises...and something that happened in school surprised me....I was like WTF?But as I think over and over again,it starting to get funny and I couldn't hold myself any longer and BOOM,LMAO XD...V juan is rite..our life is still long and we must be optimistic.....I am looking forward what will happened in the future wakaka XD....and to those who don't know what is happening,only me and Chong know bout it....will tell Alvina and Melanie bout this incident later....

indeed they are having an easy life but not us...I will write this topic as my next post...(changed into Serious Shienrun XD)

3 条评论:

Naim Putera 说...

And u're the first one to type this.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

never heard from u for a long time..thought u r dead hehe..anyway..when u will be coming back to here for holiday?damn miss u!XD

Melanie 说...

What you tryin to tell? So abstract...?