2009年9月22日星期二

t1tl3l3ss..........

As time passes by,our bond of friendship grows stronger and stronger.The fun we have is getting much more better.But at what price?Separation is the price we have to pay.Little do we know that in less than two years,all of us will go its own separate way.So at that time,do we still having fun like we used to be or we eventually become a total stranger towards each other?At that time,some of us will further our study at other country,while others work or study here.Sad to say,this is what will happen.And when this happened,we will contact each other less often and eventually we will not make any contact unless it is important.Only happy moments and pictures will accompany us during that moment.Yes,indeed it will be a sad moment.The more fun we had,the stronger the bond,the more sadness and tears will come in the end.Lets hope that this thing will not really happened to us because I believe my friends will not abandon me even if we are separated at other country or place.I hope...I hope so..........Treasure your friendship as it will be one of your most valuable asset in your life.Even if you make new friends,please dont forget you old friends as they been through everything with you more than your newly made friends.thats all.....

10 条评论:

Sillyaaron 说...

WooTsss~~~thats y got msn n blog lo...we will always on this in the future de...so we wont be say as separated....ust the ond different...the new bond is msn n bg lo...we can always chat here...n WTH u wanna remnd all this...make us no mood wanna play now na...=P kill u ar...

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

lolx.haha.me like ma.lolx

JiNeh Cool 说...

Haiz...but how le..everyone in the world also must go through this process de ma.
Can i ask you a question? When you are alone in oversea, you do everything yourself, you feel lonely..will you think off your parents?
Everyday I tot if I alone without mother is so wonderful..can do my own things freely. However, I had experienced when being alone, I found that I cant actually carry out my daily activities without parents. Want to eat ? Eh? mother not here. Wannna to wear clean cloth..Eh? mother not here to wash. I found I miss them.
Where else friends, ya mayb they are helpful.Usually after SPM, they have their own life to carry
on, and resulting to not contact anymore, not to say forget, but less contact.
Eventually I found that, friends are not the one that know your needs,or very take good care of us, somehow parents are the one will care more or even sacrifice for us, they show no selfishness to us. Friends sometime might act more selfish . Ya, friend can be the best listener or share laughter with us , other than that?
Mayb when we grow up, then we only will realise how important our parents are.
I know you have a bad relation with your parents, mayb you should tolerate or considerate sometimes.
Not to say friends not important la lol..I love my best friend too, but....but....like what you say....HAIZZZZZZZ MAN! What to do!!

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

see?know why i dint mention bout my parent?cause just like u say,for those who go to oversea or alone will feel like this but mostly many of us still stck with our parents but form 5 separation is unavoidable.thats the reason i wrote this post.

Ashlyn 说...

that's why enjoy the time now to the max!

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

agree chong.that y i wrote this post to remind people. XD

wanxiang 说...

OMG , what makes you to ?

Don't think so much lahh ~
Haizyo , you all hoooo !
Like tomorrow doomsday . . .
Friendz no more jor still got dar dar mahhh , XD
Right ?
Muahahahax ~

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

wan talk bout wife ah?u cant even sastify u own wife.muahahahaha cause u have a very big problem regarding ur *beep* part!

wanxiang 说...

Hahax , who say only sexual activities can satisfy my wife woh ?
Ellehh , she will love me a lot a lot de like i do =p

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

u say this to comfort urself but eventually she will find a man to sastify herself and that maybe is me. :D