2009年9月14日星期一

b1@s b1tch.......

I promised to my this Malay friend that I will never ever raise sensitive issue again.Sorry bro,there is just some fellow who like to make thing worse.Yes,I am referring you to bitch,My dear bitchie headmistress!All these while,I have been holding back,dont want to say anything again but your action forced me to do so.What have you done?Dont give me the fucking innocent look!Still blur?Do you know the preparation of Tang Lung festival?Surprise?Ya you should be.People have been preparing this for nearly a month and was going to finish preparing and then suddenly you appeared from nowhere and said this festival cant be continued.And the reason you gave was grouping are not allowed during H1N1 outbreak.Ya right,like your Muslim gathering at the surau is not considered a group activity.What kind of fuck fucking sickening accuse is this?Cant you think any better than this?Even a small kid can makes a lie better than you.Cant you see how fucking bias you are?All this while,I thought only this kind of thing will happen in politics,thanks to you,I know all these things happened because it was started from some stupid fellow's bias act just like you.Everybody say Malaysia will prosper at year 2020,I doubt that.We try to live in peace with you all but there is just some people like you refused to.Is this our fault?If this kind of bias act already happened in school level,how about national level?With your this kind of fucking rotten attitude,dont expect Malaysia to be united even after 100 years!Have you ever heard this malay idiom?'Kerana nila setitik,rosak susu sebelanga.'Just because some fucking fellow like you,those innocent fellows were dragged down.Ya I know,after you read my post,you will say you will find my parents,blah blah blah because you are GUILTY right?Kanine,this kind of action done by a weakling like you doesnt prove to be effective la.Ban festival?So what,I dont need this festival to be held in my school in order to succeed.If you want to punish me,I just got 14 words for you,you are just a FUCK FUCKING LOOKING FUCKER WITH A FUCKING USELESS PUSSY AND BRAIN!!If you cant even differentiate between private matter and school matter,I suggest you retired and go back rear your pig!

People like you dont deserved my respect.Looking at your face make me puke.I rather spit on your than respect you.Pui!Before I end this,I have something to show you.Enjoy it.



NAH! o0o x1
NAH! o0o x2
NAH! o0o x3

If you want more,its my honour to do it for you.Cant understand what I am saying all these while?Oops sorry,I dont know that you cant read English.Maybe you can ask your fucking filial son to help you translate it.Worse come to worse,you come and find me to help you translate ba =.= Everybody,follow me,NAHo0o,NAHo0o,NAHo0o!and lastly KAPUI!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if somehow you managed to read and understand my blog,please dont go and find trouble with the teachers because they have nothing to do with it and you surely derserved it.Even if anger take over you and you decided to punish me,take a look of yourself in the mirror before you punish me and think why I scolded you.I scolded you because you are wrong,not because it is fun.Wrong is wrong .You cant change it even if you are the GOD.

5 条评论:

JiNeh Cool 说...

Lol so cute the picture........Aiya the reason given too suck la. XX

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

u mean the headmistress or who?

halawatul iman 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
halawatul iman 说...

hi shenrun!

long time not called your name =)..
(have u read the book?)

i don't want to behalf on any side..but, when u said about muslim gathering or group activity, yes it's true,we do our religion activity. or called ibadah.by refering to the activity, when H1N1 come it depend on ourself,some do the ibadah in home.some to come to masjid or surau, especially in ramadhan. but, i have seen some people come to masjid by wearing face mask.

one more thing,
walaupun i'm not your BM teacher,just want to make some correction towards peribahasa yang kamu guna.

..'Kerana rosak setitik,rosak susu sebelanga.'

yang betulnya,setahu cg lah..
'kerana nila setitik,rosak susu sebelanga'..kalau salah juga perbetulkan yer..

untuk renungan:
orang yang bijak,ialah orang yang dapat mengawal emosinya,terutama marahnya =)....moga kita semua tergolong dalam golongan orang yang bijak...

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

hi teacher.its been long time since i heard ur voice :D lolx.guess that i wrote it wrongly at that time.ok.i will change it and thx for ur advice teacher :D