2009年9月24日星期四

st0p th@t!

Fuck,I had enough with you.Day by day you keep ask me to study,holiday also have to study.Not like I am some stupid fellow who constantly need to study to improve himself.If school day,you tell me to study,I will.But holiday?Come on!Like my whole classmates,I am the one who are forced to study during holiday.I really had enough.Study is a taboo for me during holiday.Mention it and you will expect to receive scolding.Damn it.Dont keep saying that this is for my future.I know what I am doing and I dont need you to tell me what should I do.Jesus Christ,why all my clever friends also faced the same problem like me ?I had enough.Holiday is my day,you have no right to decide what I should do.Darn it!I am really sick of it.Keep telling me that if I dont get scholarship,then I will go to Form 6.So?My life is for me to handle.I know how to manage my life.Form 6 or whatever,I will go through by myself.My future,I shape it myself,not you!So can you please stop bugging me bout all this study thing.Its making me crazy!Argggggg!Tell you,I just dont study during holiday and now,quit telling me to study!

5 条评论:

sHirOu_chAN 说...

u knw wat? Im oso facing tis kind of problem too & i agree with u. I mean, study in holiday. Watz d point??? Ini bukan lagi holiday namanya. Tapi, seksa day.

halawatul iman 说...

hi!...
what ever happend,hopefully u can enjoy ur holiday..
tinggal brp hari je kan...

jgn rasa menyesal d kemudian hari =) jika ada something yg tak sempat buat masa cuti..rugi kan?

for me,i enjoy this week!
very much....

JiNeh Cool 说...

You also keep attacking me with word tat i dislike, take 10 years to finish n bla bla bla n always make known to public, Wat i not happy most is you always instigate children to go against me.
The message above is my Dad sms to my mum.
See how cruel is he ..can say such thing to my mum, my mum always telling me to treat my dad good a bit and not asking me to go against him.
You know, I hate my dad so much, always argue with my mum with unreasonable things, avoid from responsibilities, having prejudice to my mum. My mum always cry and no ppl can help her.
Dun be so frustrated ma...I want ppl to force me study also dun have, you are lucky enough you still got people control you, means they care about you lo.
You know I usually dun talk to my father, just like a stranger.lol
Be grateful la...^^

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

glad to hear that.Cuase its ur raya week ma.of course you must enjoy it or else u wont be teeling me that u r happy right?XD

Jireh.I feel sorry for your mum and yourself oso.Ya indeed,I should be grateful cause there is some1 who still care or me.But I still do hope for a little more freedom u know?Btw,felt sad for ur family though. T.T

wanxiang 说...

Aiiyoyo , at least you got people control , I don have loh !
U all can study so good , no matter how hard i force myself to study , go inside study room sms only . . .
No use de la , i also dono how am I gonna take 7 A1 , aiiks , but no matter how believe in urself is enough lahh . . .
My family no people force me to study , is myself force myself to study nia + I got my personal computer lehhh . . .
Irresistible one lehhh !

No matter what , believe in yourself ~
Dont be what people want u to be , be the people that u want to be . . .