2009年4月24日星期五

p3rf3ct str@t3gy...

Ever wonder why some Chinese in Malaysia when they rich,they will be very rich,but when they poor,they are very poor.Cant figure out the reason behind all this thing right?Never mind,I will tell you why.You see, unlike other race,we Chinese,cant enjoy the benefit that some other races have..And I dont want to mention.We Chinese,are very hardworking indeed and I am not boasting bout this cause I know I am speaking the truth.During my parents' school days,when they had SPM,even though they have better result compared to this human race but sadly they dont have the chance to go to the oversea,instead their chance have been taken by these people from this race who cant even speak English well...Some of them have been sent to England while one of them have been sent to Japan to further her study.In the end,that time cause my parents have no choice,they had to study form 6 and they struggle like hell.And that time,the whole form 6 is fully occupied by Chinese and none of the people from this race can be seen.I bet if you ask your parents,they will surely tell the same thing.After 40 years,this thing still going on even though the government has improved a little bit.This race indeed have a very easy life,once they got a chance to go to the boarding school,the future is in front of them and they dont even need to spend a single sen.Now,scholarship have been given to those who are qualified to ease their burden so they can further study in elsewhere.Out of these peoples who received scholarships,90% are from this particular race,while 10% are for us.Thats mean all of us will be fighting for the scholarship.Those who cant get but have the financial,its ok.But those who cant get scholarship and dont have the money,BINGO,the only choice they have is to go to form 6.And the thing doesnt end here.When you go for form 6,you will surely know that you will sit for STPM right?So when a lot of clever Chinese students get their results,all of them will have to "kill"each other to get a place in university cause the places in university is limited.So those who cant get will have to work or do something else..Perfect strategy right?So to those who dont agree,face me and tell me why.And from there I will tell you why YOU ARE SO WRONG!

We chinese oso helped and contribute for the country u know,so dont think u r the onli one who helped contribute the nation.

9 条评论:

匿名 说...

its the thruth.. the worst truth ever! but shawn, u sure we wont be charged?

ashlyn

wanxiang 说...

lolx , actually i agree.
But you try to think other way .
Here is Malaysia .
We don't care who started with this land but the Malay work more to build up this land .

I think not we Malaysia suffering such situation , so do other country with different races . They also having the same problem .
In the past , America also like this ma .

Maybe our country need time . Not happy with here , migrate in the future if you able . I also plan to migrate but dono can bo ...

Naim Putera 说...

Life is just so unfair for me since I belong to the race u're talking bout.

When I got 5As in UPSR, ppl say, oh he get 5As cuz he malay ma.

The same happens when I got 8As for PMR.
This is shitty.

It's like no matter how hard I work, my achievements are always related to my race. The same goes to both of my sisters and the other malays.

Who says by going to boarding schools, our future is in front? Both of my sisters went to boarding schools and both were great. But yet they don't get scholarship.

If you think that the government is just giving privileges to a particular race, go and blame the government only lar. What for blame the whole race?

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

naim..its not ur race fault actually...its the politic..i know someday when u read my post,i will gonna lose u as a fren..but listen to me,basically there r two kind of malay,one is corrupted by politic and will try to say their kind is great and will say other races' bad thing. another is like u,who dont care ur fren belong to which races and u wont be bother by politic.IN fact the 2nd kind is normally who live in kampung area,where they can live peacefully with chinese.Even chinese open pork store beside them,they wont mind as long it never touch them.but naim,some people just try to make small thing into big thing.thats the problem.because of this,good people like u have to be the victim.i know its sucks but what can we do?And as ur fren,I know u well.U get good result not because of ur look but because u clever and u deserved to get it.and i respect ur kind,those who r good but not to those who r bad.but naim,i am not that blur,i nvr blame ur whole race,i just blame certain people from u race.if u think i blame ur whole race,den i say sorry to u for causing such a huge misunderstanding.hope after u read my comment,u will get what i mean.and one more thing,people who say u and ur sis get good result because looks,its obviously they dont know u,but i know u.sorry to make good people like u to look bad..if u think i am still ur fren,den please sms me or write in comment or cbox.even if u don wan,i cant force u,cause when i wrote this blog,i ad know that i will lose u as my fren..thats all

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

naim,i will oways treat u as my fren even if u dont..remember,life just doesnt go the way it should be..because of this,u will treat me as one of ur enemy rite now.i don have anything to say but rite now i am so sad...

Naim Putera 说...

I'm not treating u as an enemy.
I'm just expressing what I feel inside.
Don't misunderstood me.

We are bestfriends.
Forever it will be.
And never will we be enemies.

shienrun 说...

naim,thx and i never regret for having u as a fren ..instead its a bless for me...ur words have just waken up me..mayb i shouldnt talk so much and blame the other..mayb i should start use my own two hands and make a change in my life instead of blaming other without doing anything.i promise u one thing,i will never write those kind of post again.just like u said,
We are bestfriends.
Forever it will be.
And never will we be enemies.
Proud to have u as my fren.

匿名 说...

omg that was so ....AWWW (not the post, the comments!)

Ashlyn 说...

i know! so awww... hehe.. i'm being so girly here.. haha...