2009年4月19日星期日

purp0s3......

Everything what you have done in this world have their purposes...You go to the toilet because you want to pee,shit or look at your ugly face.You go to the canteen to eat and no matter what you do,it sure have a purpose....So far,everything I did in this life has their purposes....Until this thing,which I have been doing for the past ten years,and I realized,that this thing that I have been doing have no purpose at all...Guess what is it?It is STUDY....I know I know,that study is important in our life..And I can say that most Chinese study because they want to be a successful person in their life and get out from the shit hole from where they belong...But sadly,even though I have that kind of thinking but,it is not my main reason....I felt that I study because my parents want me to,not because I wanted...I know if they somehow,managed to find and read my blog,I will be in a whole lots of troubles...But this is who I am and the fact is,you cant really change the way I am or the way I want to be....I been playing a fool all this while until last year,when I was in Form 3,I started to think what my purpose and desire....I dont know anything bout my desire or things that I wanted to achieve.....

Ya,maybe become a doctor is not a bad choice and can earn a lot of money,but that is not what I want in my life..Even with lots of money,that still wont satisfied me.....I dont know whats my purpose in this world and I dont know whats my purpose for this world...I dont feel anything..I dont feel there is something important to achieve in my life...CONCLUSION,my life is empty and nothing...I never feel that I should be part of this world..never...for me,my life is literally boring...I always advise people on how to solve their problem because their problem has solution but here I am,solving a problem which I dont even know what is the solution.... I know this is a huge problem for me but I just dont feel that this is a huge problem because I am not dying to know what is my purpose in this life.....For man,Sex is their main purpose,but my unknown purpose overrides every purpose in my life....I know all of you all will ask me to go for counselling,but I dont know what to tell them and I wont ask a counsellor to consult and solve my problem because I am such a stubborn person...In the end,I am a person with lots of little purposes but lack of 1 important purpose....If I managed to get a scholarship,frankly speaking,I wont be happy....Playing game will make me happy,but that is just temporary...what I am looking for is something that can make my life happy....I dont know what,I just know that I have a big problem to need to be solve immediately....Hope all of you all can help me.....

Noob+Purpose still spells success
because if you have purpose,you will work hard for it and eventually succeeded because you u can...
Clever+NO purpose spells failure
no need to explain.Guess all of you all know I am trying to say.....


maybe after I managed to go to oversea,I VOW I wont come back to my filthy place...maybe I will,for the sake of my favourite BAT KUT TEH =.='

3 条评论:

Sumitra 说...

But don't you want to be someone successful with a great career? Plus, your very own family to spend time with? HMMM... Think about how happy you'll be...^^

Ashlyn 说...

a lot of people felt that way, shienrun.. even Niki.. but like wat i told her when she ask me:

Why do we live life?

and i said:
because of hope..
i hope that there is soemthing out there that i love,
something out there that shall be my salvation..
something out there that would keep me all cheerry and rainbowy...
i live life for hope and faith, shienrun...
in hopes and faith that everything will turn out good...
oh n also because i am scared of death.. hehe

匿名 说...

i completely and utterly cant blive u feel this way too.
have fun livin this life of urz...