2010年1月8日星期五

sp1d3rs l0v3rs d@y :3

Haha.So darn happy today.Guess what?I just received another tarantula from a dealer through post laju.It is a baby T which I named it Bitey. :D It is actually known as Orange Baboon Tarantula but somehow people always call it the Orange Bitey Thingy because this species is super aggressive!Its attitude is totally the opposite of my another T,Pinky.It is fast,shy and nervous.But I knew once it reach a certain size,it will start to rebel against against its master. Sob sob T.T.Bitey is way more faster than I thought that in fact I nearly wasted five minute to get it off my body.It can even jump!Jesus Christ!Exactly one week ago,my Pinky started to spin a lot of enormous webs which pratically covers all the faunarium and it would refuse crickets even I though offered them.It even try to bite me when I poked her with a pencil.Guess that it is going to molt soon.For those who dont know about molting,molting is a process which the Tarantula changes its skin to grow by bursting out from its old exoskeleton.Cant really wait to look forward for my pinky's moulting!Here are some of the pics.the first time I got it.the pic of the container.The small little agile babyHis new home

She is rearing her front legs which mean it is a threat pose. T.T


notice the webbing?

Its fang.
Pinky the explorer!

If anyone interested to get one,I can always get one for you with a fee. :D

THE END

没有评论: