2009年12月23日星期三

b@st@rd......

I have been using Streamyx for more than 3 years.How should I say it?When I got my Streamyx for a few days,I thought the speed is amazing but sadly no.My dl speed capped at 50 to 60 kB which is less than 50% than the package that I bought.Even my buddy,WX can reach 170 kB without breaking a sweat.Streamyx is getting outrageous nowadays.It is like a gamble when you used Streamyx.If you lucky,you will get a good line like my buddy but if you get a line like me,you will be sadly disappointed.Not to mention that sometime Streamyx will become slow for no reason.Year after year,they earn till the money can collapse their building.But service?Sucks till the max!Many people complaint but all were taken lightly or not even be bothered!So much money but cant upgrade the facility.Big liar!Malaysia semua cakap apa apa boleh,tapi akhirnya semua blah la!Sucks!Maxis constantly dc,Streamyx slow,Celcom small area and all come from Malaysia.With this kind of attitude,even the phrase Malaysia boleh will not help our country improve.Useless!People with 512 package can easily outmatch my download speed.Wth Streamyx?Eat money till cant move?Compared to other country,our connection is belong to stone age!Useless....I dont know what to say.If you guys have problems related to streamyx or unsatisfied with it,please comment here to show Streamyx that they need to change their attitude,be it youtube's video buffering or slow upload.

8 条评论:

sHirOu_chAN 说...

yea, ven i go 2 youtube veri slow. Last mth i dl dissidia oso slow. WTF, ade country dl things veri fast lor. In tat case, im joining ya.

sHirOu_chAN 说...

On d 2nd tot, my bro oso agree with it.
Vincent says: WTF with streamyx! streamyx suck,sucks like Fuck.
-THE END-

Naim Putera 说...

shienrun,

go see http://www.speedtest.net/global.php

Mys damn slow compared to other 87 countries above.

oh yea. maybe sumtimes the connection damn slow coz of the proxy. cuz its automatically set randomly when ur modem connect to the WAN. if its connected to the congested porxy server, u're gonna be darned with it.

oh yea, on weekends, try onlining at 5 - 8 am. Mostly fast at that time. and if u dont disconnect, you'll get fast speed for as long as u're connected.

JiNeh Cool 说...

Naim...I really dun understand your sentences. What proxy?xxxx
I have no idea...got internet to use already very good le . Complain a lot doent make any differences except doing sumthing.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

Government always urge us to be a clever consumer and that is the issue right now.Ya maybe you are using streamyx right now and you think its speed is great but no to be honest.Its no bout got internet use den its ok lor.Its bout we should get for what we pay :D And if you say don complain,what else can we do?Bom the headquater?lolx

JiNeh Cool 说...

I mean...you almost want all the things that you use is perfect..Perfect is impossible..We hope got improvement from the service..but not perfect. Sumtime need to learn how to LET IT BE if you already try your best

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

Thats not bout perfect and let me remind you again that human and service are totally two different thing.If you use digi and it say it will offer you 100 free sms and yet you only get 50 free sms,will you sastify?This is not bout perfect ,its bout trust and quality.Jireh,I think this is not the let it be or you dont actually understand what is going on right now.If you dont believe,go google and type in Streamyx sucks,I am sure you will find a lot of entry like this. :D

MGR Mr Gopi Raj 说...

my wan is not rata wan...sumtimes goes till 140 and sumtimes can turun till 40 or lesser .