2009年7月22日星期三

s0rry.......

This is the first time I had seen a teacher this sad,this disappointed.This is the first time I felt guilty for a teacher even though I am not the one that did it.I can feel his anger,his sadness,his disappointment.This is the first time I felt hurt what teacher told us.I regretted what my friends did to you and I truly understand how you feel.Teacher,you dont SUCK,we are the one do.I feel so remorse and ashamed for my friends did...I know I am a coward,but pride stop me from doing that.Even though I am unable to speak it in front of you,I just want to say that I am truly SORRY.THIS IS MY PROMISE,MY PROMISE TOWARDS YOU,A PROMISE WHICH I WILL HONOUR AND FULFILL.I PROMISE I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN AGAIN.I just want you to know that not all students are bad,some are good.By the way,thank you for your your words which had awaken me....Thank you,Mr Nik,my Chemistry teacher.....

16 条评论:

MGR Mr Gopi Raj 说...

i also felt terible for him ...he is a nice teacher but cant understand , tats all . i wish he will get through it fast and back to normal .
p/s . everyone noes u r a coward .lol

Michael Myers 说...

mr nik....i salute the man..he struggles to teach 4 ber....

Sillyaaron 说...

haiz...i really feel like wanna kill myself nia...really wanna jump down from building ad...i dont understand y i so god damn lazy n forgetful...really feel very very sry for the teacher...haiz...

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

ya....he was like the character in the linkin park song numb lol.and gopi,u r a coward too.dont say me unless u r not....

JiNeh Cool 说...

I saw our chemistry teacher cried in our class...woo..pity a...he said something terrible happened nect class..not a human act...whats that?

fishy 说...

i can feel u all very sincere apologize..at least u r awaken..i hope he read ur blog...i think he wil forgive u all n gif u another chance..

Ashlyn 说...

ok... wat happened? why am i oblivious?

Ashlyn 说...

u guys laughed at him??!!

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

no nid to know chong..past is past.no point of talking bout it again.And miss yap,still ok ma?miss us?XD

匿名 说...

lawl, doesnt the past matter??

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

i hold on to my future,not pst.

Naim Putera 说...

but your future are the product of your past.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

ya u r right,but past is nothing.

Melanie 说...

Best Wishes from Melanie.
Hope everything will get alright.

fishy 说...

yup..miss u all very much...i m sure tat muz be more than u all miss me..haha

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

ya meh..how u knoe oh?XD