2009年7月5日星期日

1rr3pl@c3@bl3

It is more than a week since MJ passed away,but it felt like it just happened yesterday...MJ was the first singer I know,the first singer I like,the first singer I admire,the first singer I cried for.Now,there is none any singer that can replaced him.If you said that Lee Hom and Jay Chou can replaced him,you are so wrong.I will tell you why.Yes I admit,I must give a credit to Lee Hom for his talent of singing and also his talent to able to play multiple instruments but that is not special.Why?Because everyone can.Let say if Jireh start training right now,he can play as wonderful as Lee Hom.Right now he can play violin and piano but if he practises harder,he can easily match Lee Hom's standard.Jay Chou?He is really damn good in piano but Maxim is better.MJ?Dont give a bullshit about somebody who can do his famous moonwalk and forty five degree slant standing move.Even if Lee Hom and Jay Chou can sing well,well that still not that special style.Their style of singing is common and nothing else.Have you seen other people like MJ have his own unique way of singing?Maybe there is but rare..So conclusion,he is irreplaceable.Even though you deny it,most of the other people will think the same...I not trying to flame or what,I just want people to understand that if something is lost,it just simply cant be replaced by another stuff and not all the stuff that replaced it worth the same as much as the lost stuff do..Thats all.



my assassin set,yeng le?=.=`

1 条评论:

JiNeh Cool 说...

Why mention me...definitely MJ is a genius...but you just don compare him to the others. Everyone are special..what lee hom have may not appear in MJ . God gave us each of them different talents , even me and you are special.Each of us got different views. I think Jaychou have the style of singing where else nobody can do it..so do Lee hom.They are excellent for me...we are no one to judge them...their job is to entertain us..enjoy their MUSIC!