2009年5月17日星期日

r3gr3tfUl m0m3nts....

Have anyone of you all did something wrong or awful things that make you regret for your whole life?I am sure everyone did that also includes me.However,what I did that made me regret is not a bad thing,it is just a thing that make me regret.This incident happened when I was in form 1 or 2.On that particular day,I with my family are going to Petaling street.Yeap,we are going there to find some delicious food to eat cause me and family are like food hunter,constantly hunt for food to eat.So we went and roamed at Petaling Street for at least 2 to 3 hours before we decided to go back home.So when I was walking back to the car park,I saw this beggar.An old lady.Her white hair was messy and her face was smudged with dirt,which indicate that she never bath for a long time or has been abandoned by her useless children(if she has one).Later on,I saw this old lady kept asking passerby to spare her some money so she can buy meal to eat.Unfortunately,many ignored her and some even gave her a disgusted look.However,there are some people who are kind enough to give her some sens.Whenever someone gave her money,she would bow and use her frail voice to say "Thank you.Kind Sir."She treat every sens that she earned like precious baby,maybe because she only receive few sens.So I decided to look into my pocket to look for small change so I can donate to her.But that time,I just had only a piece of 10 ringgit note.So when I kept searching through my pocket,without realized I already had passed by the old lady.So when I turned back to looked at her,she was looking at me,hoping that I would donate her some money cause she saw me searching for some money in my pocket.Is not like I dont want to donate but that day,I just dont know what I think.Reluctantly,I just decided to go on and I can imagined how dissapointed she was.At first I want to donate and later I dont want,what am I thinking?That was so foolish of me.With one less person to donate her money,mayb she will has less one day to survive.When I went back and thing about it,I regretted my action and decided to donate her money the next time I go to Petaling Street.So the next time when I go to the Petaling street,I was searching for her,hoping that she will turn up at the same spot.However,she did not turned up.I was dissapointed,utterly dissapointed.Maybe if that day I donate her money,maybe she will still alive.She will have a nice meal to warm herself up or perhaps able to buy a blanket so she can go through the cold night.I was so dissapointed for what I did.Until now,I will help to donate money to those who are in need,but still it wont help me ease the dissapointment for what I did that day.Thinking bout this makes me feel wanna shed my tears out.I decided to write this post when I read a similar article about this.I wrote this post so you all can learn something from this incident that I have been through.So my friends,if you have the chance to help out,please do so because next time you maybe wont have the chance to do so.Help them out so they can lead a better life.

Silly child,
frail and weak.
Play our game,
hear us speak.
Silly child,
sticks and stones.
Play our game,
or we break your bones.

What you want,
What you crave,
What you seek,
Is someone's grave...

7 条评论:

Ashlyn 说...

dude! sometimes, its not about giving.. its bout saving that person... how sure are u that she is not a corn person and that she's caught by police? life can be deceiving and u might do something great by not giving it to her.. i've seen beggars with more money than i have... remember, looks can be deceiving..

Ashlyn 说...

and by saving i mean like u know helping her in terms of sending her to a place that actually helps people like this?? u should ask lis bout this.. he's an expert.. he did a speech bout this "Beggars, to give or not to give"

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

chong.I know how to see whos the fake and whos the real one la.And she even pee and shit and there?come on for those few sens,does she nid to do until like this?but for me,it just mean doing good deed,if she try to cheat,its ok but i know if i am right,i could save a person's life!

ILIAS 说...

That's really kind of you!

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

Thx Ilias.I always have a soft spot for those beggars.I will always donate money to them whenever I see them.Cause I know deep down in my heart,they needed me.I always help those who are old and weak like old ladies.I dont help man cause I think they can do simple job like wash dishes.I only help if they really cant fend for themself.

匿名 说...

hey, do u really think tat u can save her???well. lets say la, u donate her money, but is this really can save her life.. ?? eventhough u give her today, then tomorrow wat she gonna do.. u can only save her for a moment, not long terms.. she must change her karma to change her life... we got our life and they got their life.. yala, we muz help the beggers, but how long can we help them..

juan

U.N.K.N.O.W.N 说...

v juan.As long we can help her to survive even one day,that will be the gretest thing that we ever did in our life.Life is precious,help them if we can.Not to say that we must always help them,just some simple help will do.XD