2010年4月9日星期五

...........

Its been ages,centuries and millenniums since I last updated my blog.Please forgive my laziness.Been very very busy with studies and car test as well.And for those who thought driving car is an easy matter,I beg to differ.Go ahead and try it,I will guarantee that you will say it is not easy.Sometimes,I really salute to those who can drive car well.Able to change gear in the middle of 100 kmph on busy road is not an easy task to accomplish,not to mention constantly monitoring the condition of the road.PPD exam is coming soon and it is fucking waste of time.Because of this,many teachers cant finish their teaching syllabus in time.A lot of teacher complaint bout it as well.Now skip bout those school stuffs,my instructor has already set our P license exam on 4th May.Wish me good luck :D

PS:This is one of my shortest post in my blog.At least I posted something right?It is much more better than nothing was posted out.

1 条评论:

sHirOu_chAN 说...

gud luck dude!! ^^