2010年2月20日星期六

l30 g3ck0 and gbb :D

Since Sumi does not know what is a gecko,so I decided to post bout it up.Leopard gecko or commonly known as leo gecko,is a close relative to our commonly seen house gecko.It is one of the famous pet reptile pet due to its striking colour which come in different kind of morphs and because of its strong adaptability.Plus it does not have any suction cup so it cant climb wall.Leo gecko naturally are very calm creature which require little care.Normal morph gecko normally priced between 100 to 200 ringgit but those with rare morph can fetch as high as 1000 ringgit!Mine currently is a sunglow morph leo gecko and gecko with this morph usually cost between 500 to 550 which I got it for 550 ringgit.Enough with the talking,so if you please excuse me,I will upload the photo to let the pictures do the talking.

Calm little fellow.



sleep on top of my head.Haha
Terbalik oso no problem.Haha

Now bout my tarantula.I got a gbb(Green Bottle Blue) from a nice guy from Puchong but due to my busy schedule,I can only post it up now.Magnificent creature but yet aggressive.Nearly bit me and also kicked hair several times to me.On the other hand,my thai zebra was dead when it arrived in a parcel.I guessed it cant stand the heat.Ah NVM,at least I donated it to teachers so they can see the beauty of T.Here are the pictures.
My GBB :D
My dead Thai Zebra :(

没有评论: